Junior Java Developer / Software Engineer
- Translate requirements and technical specifications to Java and develop the visualization presentation layer, core functionality and analytics, and integration interface ETL logic.
- Code business logic, screen interfaces, and database interfaces using database specific languages.
- Assist in the testing process for app components and complex software enhancements.
- Identify issues and apply commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures to provide resolutions.
- Exercise judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Work on problems of simple to moderate scope.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong core java skills and experience with Java application development on at least one Android device
- Experience developing Java solutions following standard/best practices including SDLC, OOAD and design patterns
- Hands-on experience developing, coding, debugging and testing Java-based applications
- Knowledge of accepted engineering practices
- Working knowledge of software version control concepts and change management processes
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to prioritize projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Eclipse
- SQL experience
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems including knowledge of data modeling concepts
- Experience in algorithm and heuristic programming
- An understanding of telecommunications industry or healthcare industry
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in joining our team.