User Interface (UI) / User Experience (UX) Designer
- Identify design issues and apply commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures to provide resolutions.
- Work with a development team to integrate designs into the product.
- Exercise judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Work on problems of simple to moderate scope.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in user interface design, equivalent degree, or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of software version control concepts and change management processes
- Portfolio of designs accessible online
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to prioritize projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Programming experience
- An understanding of telecommunications industry or healthcare industry
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in joining our team.